Thursday, April 10, 2014

The value of connecting with other teachers

Connecting with other teachers all come with the benefit of learning new ways and best way to teach in virtual environment, where every teacher can share best practices, review those practices add to them or make the changes to even make them better for implementation.It is a great tools to compare the knowledge we have now with what we will have in 2 or 3 years.
In addition to that is creating a life time learning environment, where students meet, learn , socialize by recording every comment or file through
I am not using any of these platform now,however i have asked my students to use Pinterest to use it as a great resource for their project.In addition to use Google + now with the my classroad team.
 I will use Google + in the future with my students, because as i am using it right now and discovering it and starting to experience how to fit my synchronous and asynchronous activities i can create and my student can enjoy learning through Google+, with all the features Google+ provide like google doc which can be shared, edited. google hangout where we can meet and share documents , discuss ideas.

 When we talk about PLN, i can name the group i am working with my PLN, because i think that we are going to keep on contacting each other even after the class ends.
Through Yammer, i also can join other PLN since we all share activities and research result and receive those fun badgets, being exposed to different people with different experience is a great idea which help me to fulfill my goals for this course and the coming online teaching experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment